mandag 19. januar 2015

Baby Love - Layout Poppydesign

Us Poppygirls are kicking this new year off with some new creations with all brand new Poppydesign stuff. I made a layout I want to share with you! :)


Brand new paperline from Poppydesign - Vibeke Spigseth called Drawings. I just had to make a sleepy layout with this paper. Also just some of the project life cards and some paper pieces from the Geometry pad. You can find all the new goodies here!


I also added some manor house creations flowers and some curregated chipboard pieces. The "baby" word is from Wycinaka and the love key I got in one of my Polish kit club kits! :) Love my little baby on this picture!

If you want to see more projects with the new products from Poppydesign please head on over to the website: www.poppydesign.no :) Make sure to follow Poppydesign on facebook and instagram.

Thanks for stopping by me today! Leave me some love and I'll leave some back! :)

Ingen kommentarer: