fredag 27. februar 2015

Happy Birthday - Heart Card

It's my week as a Poppydesign team member to post project up on our facebook page. Today I want to share I card I made with the "Curiosity" Collection from Poppydesign..


I do have to say I've found "my" place with cards.. I really like to do mixed media cards. So much fun:)

I've used Poppydesign "Curiosity" cards (6x4" and 2x2") and washitape, pearls and clip. The heart is an old Heidi Swapp and some flowers. The birds are also stamps from Poppydesign. The tittle "happy Birthday" is from Doodlebug.

I'm joing in a couple of challenges with this card. 

 and


Thank you for stopping by my blog! Would love to hear from you :) 


5 kommentarer:

Tone K. sa...

Utrolig stilig og flott kort Yasmin ! :D
Herlige farger og detaljer og jeg digger bakgrunnen :D

Donna B. sa...

This is a beautiful mixed media card. I think you have found your place. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Unknown sa...

Fresh, modern, design and lovely Spring colours. Love the pink clip! Thanks for joining LLC for our hearts challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Rachel sa...

amazing card! the colors are gorgeous and the black adds such a great pop. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Jeanette sa...

Kjempe søtt.