onsdag 17. juni 2015

Insta Love Layout - DT Maya Road

It's my first ever blogpost at the Maya Road blog today and I'm beyond excited because it's also my first ever blogpost with a tutorial video!! My hubby fixed a webcam for me so I had to try it out. This time I made a layout - of course mixed media.

I had to scrap this precious picture of my youngest. He was born 7 weeks prematurely and had to get some help and medical attention the first week of his life.

I've used loads of Maya Road products on my page like Maya Mist. Chipboards and kraft elements.


I've actually used a sketch I found at Art-Piaskownica blog and used it as a refrence point for my layout. The papers are the newest from 13@rts and Olga Heldweins collection. Here's the sketch:


Well, time to present my first ever video tutorial! Pleease be gentle with me :P 




On the Maya Road blog you can find a full list of supplies I've used. Thank you so much for stopping by me today and have great crafty day! :) 


6 kommentarer:

Sylvia sa...

Alldeles nydelig Yasmin:-))

Jonna sa...

Nydelig LO! Digger bruken av stjerner. Og veldig kjekt med inspirerende tutorial.

MK paper design sa...

Vakkert LO men fine detaljer og teknikker du har laget Yasmin!

Crafteezee sa...

Gorgeous x

Tusia Lech sa...

I love your project! Awesome!

nieoceniampookładce sa...

omg! awesome ;)

big kiss! dt Art-Piaskownicy