tirsdag 16. juni 2015

"Summer Rain" Canvas - DT Poppydesign

This week is my week on the Poppydesign blog and do love making layouts and cards but sometimes I like to mix things up by doing an altered project like this canvas.


Oh yes it's been raining like CRAZY here in the last 4 weeks and frankly I'm getting a bit weather sick. I thought this paper with the raindrops was perfect for my weather canvas!

I used loooads of media and paper on this. I glued down pieces of different type of Poppydesign paper and added them randomly with gel medium. I added some modeling paste on top with a stencil. I also used gold paint from Viva Decor.


You can see some ot the texture, stamping and paper I've used. The man is a Tim Holtz die. Today it's actually been a bit of sun here. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project!

Have a fantastic creative evening! :) 



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

This is really beautiful Yasmin. LOVE it <3