søndag 6. september 2015

Mamsen & Tjukkasen - DT layout Scrapberry's

Today it's my day over at the Scrapberry's blog and I'm a bit late with my post. This weekend I've been teaching at Trøndersaksa and when you have 40 students making 4 cards in 2 classes there's LOADS of kitting to do.. Today I'm a bit under the weather, buuut the work needs to be done! :)

This layout is quite different style from what I usally do.. but sometimes it's fun to just do something else. I've used papers from the Antique Shop collection. A lovely masquline collection. 


I've not really used loads of layers on this, I've cut some out from the collection and stamped with a stamp from Scrapberry's. I've used thickers to write my tittle added som chalk paint from Prima and some black splats here and there along with som white ones. The top hat is the cuutest thing also a Scrapberry's embellishment.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Scrapberry's blog! :) 


1 kommentar:

Tone K. sa...

kose, kose, kose, koooooosebilde altså....og en knallfin LO ! :D
Ser du har vunnet litt her og der med Adorable-LO`en din....så gøy ! Gratulerer så mye ! :D :D