fredag 6. november 2015

Christmas Card - DT Scrapberry's

Oh my poor neglected blog! I've been super busy ever since we went on holiday to Ireland a month ago to day. Between loads of teaching jobs and meetings I haven't really had the time to update my blog with the latest of my projects. Today is a good day for some updates and I start with a Christmas card for Scrapberry's :) 


I've started making my Christmas cards and actually taught 3 christmas card classes allready. I've used last years christmas collection and made a pretty Pink Christmas card this time. 


This folds 3 ways, and is really a funny card to make. You have to be a bit concentrated when you messure soo you get the angles right. I've use dies from Tim Holtz, flowers from Prima and of course micro beads, Also used a branch punch from Martha Stewart. 


I'm joing in these challenges with my christmas card: 

Thank you so much for stopping by me today! :)  

13 kommentarer:

May Grethe sa...

Rå-lekkert kort :)
Takk for hyggelig selskap på siste treff :)

Klem

Unknown sa...

Utradisjonelt og vakkert! Takk for at du deltar hos kreativ hobby. Klem Katarina

Marina sa...

When I saw the first photo , I wondered how this card would stand up with all the fabulous embellishment. The zig -zag shape is such a clever way to do this and it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekkert kort.
Nydelige detaljer.
Takk for at du er med på Kreativ Hobby's november utfordring: Jul

Klem fra DT-Kaia

coldwaters2 sa...

Oh my what a beautiful card the card fold and design look amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week
hugs
lorraine x

Ros Crawford sa...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Eva R. Fandrem sa...

For et nydelig julekort!
Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Scrappegarasjens utfordring!
- DT-Eva -

Lin sa...

What a gorgeous Christmas card, so many fabulous dimensional additions, and that little bell tucked away is so pretty.

Thanks for sharing in our Unlimited challenge.

Lin
ABC

Heidi sa...

Så morsomt å se ett julekort i en noe utradisjonell farge.

Takk for at du deltar hos Kreativ Hobby

DT-Heidi

Scrappegarasjen sa...

Lekkert! Nydelige farger, artig med rosa jul..
Takk for at du deltar på scrappagarasjens utfordring.
www.scrappegarasjen.no

FiestyCrafter (Tina) sa...

Beautiful non-traditional Christmas card! Such lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

cohenna sa...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun :)

Meighan Wheller sa...

A beautiful card. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge, we hope you join us again soon. Meighan DT