onsdag 6. januar 2016

Happy, Moments, Captured - DT Scrapberry's

It's my day over at the Scrapberry's blog, and I have made a layout I'd like to share with you. It's not often I get to snap som photo's of my oldest son, so these photos are precious to me.

I've used the one of the new collections from Scrapberry's  - "Photo Archive". These papers are awesome and I love the vintage feel.


When I made my tag I should a couple of days ago, I had a cut a little piece of paper out of 3 new sheets of paper. So I thought I would put them together to make one page. I glued them together. I stamped a bit with different background stamps and splashed with white dylusions picket fence mist.

I used embellishements from different collection like the automobile collection. and Wind of travel.

The beautiful button is from the "Holiday Romance" collection. I also added some gems. 

If you'd like to see more  projects with Scrapberry's embellishements and papers. Please head on over to the Scrapberry's blog. Thank you so much for your visit! 

2 kommentarer:

May Grethe sa...

Fantastisk, du klarer det å lage de herligste LO'er igjen og igjen

Klem fra May Grethe

Olga Kolov sa...

Wow! The layout is wonderful!