tirsdag 9. februar 2016

My Besties Card - DT Korthobby & Flying Unicorn :)

Oh what a beautiful day it is here in Norway, sun is shining and the snow melting. I love it :)

Today I wanted to share with you a new Challenge at Korthobby.no. I've played with papers and embellishments recived in the February Kit from Flying Unicorn

I've used the small arts, Big Passion kit from the Flying Unicorn. This kit is sold out, but the main kit is still in stock as far as I can see. I've scrapped this card after Korthobby.no's challenge "Use a die-cut and a metall charm from Korthobby"

I've made a Magic card i beleive this is called. I die-cutted out this Mybesties image from the paper pad that followed in the kit. This is a pre-colored image from Sherri Baldy's - My besties. I used a spellbinder to cut the image out. I also added loads of papers from the pad. I decorated with flowers from that came in the kit and added some lace. 

I also added some bling and die-cutted out some leaves with the papers from the Sherri Baldy pad. The borderpunch in the background is from Martha Stewart.


The little silver Tea-pot is a charm from Korthobby. I'm a major tea-lover so that was absolutly perfekt for me. 

Thank you so much for stopping by me today and make sure to participate in the Korthobby Challenge. :) 

Ingen kommentarer: