mandag 1. februar 2016

New DT team and Flying Unicorn project!

Hello! And WOW.. we are all ready in February and I have some news! A couple of weeks ago I got a happy mail about beeing part of the Crafty Moly designteam.. I had just to say yes. :) Crafty Moly has loads of beautiful chipboards.



 And today I would like to share a project made with the flying unicorn february Kit and Chipboards from Carfty Moly.

I've used papers from the February kit for the Flying Unicorn. The papers are from Riddersholm Design and I've used some lace ribbon I've thorn apart. I added a "love you" sticker from the kit. 

The awesome keyhole and keys are chipboards from Crafty Moly. It's a sheet with loads of keys and keyholes on it. I also added some metal "brads" from the previous Flying Unicorn kit. I splattered on some paints that came along in the kit. The colors are Summer Sky bloom spray, 13@rts spray and some white Dylusions.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out both the february kit from Flying Unicorn and the lovely chipboards from Crafty Moly.