tirsdag 23. februar 2016

Prima Tags - DT Flying Unicorns

Hello ladies (and gents) It was my day to do the today's post over at the Flying Unicorn blog and I made a layout and a couple of tags. But I'm going to divied my looong todays post at the Unicorns into two seperate posts so not to bore you for tooo long :P So I'm starting with my tags ;)

I've used papers from Prima's LOVELY "Royal Menagerie" Collection. The flowers and embellishements are also from that same collection.

I actually made a tutorial video with these tags. I would love for you to take a look :) 


Here are some close ups of my tags. 

I've stamped, misted, flicked paints and embellished my heart out. This was a fun tag to make. :)


Love these roses from Prima. The pack they come in has different sizes and it looks like they have "sugar" on them. Gorgeous.

The next tag I think is my favorite. I really love the colors on it. The purple and blue. Very pretty. Still useing the Royal Menagerie line from Prima.



Thank you so much for stopping by me today! Would love to hear what you think! :)



2 kommentarer:

Sinikka sa...

Beautiful tags in great colors and so many layers. Love them

Tone K. sa...

Herlige tager Yasmin ....skikkelig flotte og tusen takk for super tutorial :D

Ha en fin uke ! :)
Klem