onsdag 2. mars 2016

Prima BAP March - Prima Eductator

Hi all! I have to say I'm so lucky to get to be a Prima Educator and in a couple of weeks I will teach my first Prima Classes as well. I'm up on the Prima Blog with a layout made after this months Prima Build-a-page Sketch. So honored!


Here's this months gorgeous sketch made by Riikka Kovasin: 


Here's my take on the sketch: 

I've played with LOADS of the new Prima stuff that's just come out to stores, The Papes are Vintage Emporium, and so is the flowers as well. I've used the new Finnabair Barn Stars (LOVE THEM) and used a Prima steel die to make a doily. 

Would you like to see how I made this? I did a tutorial video as well:



The background I've used two diffrent stencils, stamps and watercolor confections. The title is from 13@rts. Loads of micro beads and splashing with Color blooms. 

I have too laugh.. This photo of Finnley is priceless, he has stolen the powdered vanilla sugar and of course tasted it.  He is a little rascal always roaming through my kithen drawers. Thank God for ducktape! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, and make sure to stop by the Prima blog to join in the BAP challenge and see more inspiration! :)


1 kommentar:

Jonna sa...

Nydelig LO, med fantastisk fargebruk. Og for et herlig bilde!
Og ekstra kjekt med inspirerende tutorial.