lørdag 21. mai 2016

Confirmation Card - DT Scrapberry's

Hello Sweet people! It's my turn over at the Scrapberry's blog and today I have a card to share. It's a card made for my mother in law.. She's going to a Confirmation soon, so she  needed a card.


This time I've created a project with ONLY scrapberry's papers and embellishements. It has just a small sticker that's from a Norwegain Scrapbook Company called Papirdesign. The collection I've used is called "Young and Free" and I've used almost every single paper in the collection. I love layers!


I wanted to make the card bright and happy and the collection is perfect for that. The flowers and embellishments add perfect accents for this card.

I love the wrinkle - Shabby Ribbon that I've added in the corner under the flowers. Perfect space filler!

I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 





Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Would love to hear what you think! :) 

11 kommentarer:

mosia sa...

Very nice card!

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert kort, Yasmin :)

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos Card and Scrap.

Klem!

Chana Malkah sa...

Wonderful colors! Nice job on the layers! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Angie sa...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Moments.
Angie DT

Nannieflash sa...

NannieflashWednesday, 20 April, 2016

Fabulous card design, love the bps. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown sa...

Oh, those colors, layers, coloring and design - all fabulously put together. :)
Have a great day!

Bodil sa...

Kjempefint kort :)
Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

Judy V sa...

Gorgeous card! Love the layering! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

Unknown sa...

ŚLICZNIE!DZIĘKUJĘ ZA UDZIAŁ W WYZWANIU AP :)

Jeanett sa...

Så morsomt kort :)
Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden.
DT-Jeanett.

gosti sa...

Ååå så herlig dette var; nydelige farger og masse herlige lag:-)
Takk for at du scrapper med oss i Kreativ Scrapping:-)
Hilsen fra DT Sigrid