fredag 6. mai 2016

New challenges!! DT Scrapberry's, Craftmoly & Korthobby.

Oh yes.. It's the first couple of days into a new month and it's time for new challenges. This time I did a 3 in 1. 3 challenges into one piece :)


Allright! Let me tell you about all the challenges my piece is about. 

                                                        Here's my finished piece: 
This is a commisson piece I made for a friend who was going to a baby shower. So don't worry I'm not pregnant and I'm not having a girl. LOL. The UL picture is just for illustration :) 

I've used papers from Scrapberry's including embellishements like flowers and resins. The chipboard leaves and hearts are from Crafty Moly. 

Isn't this little bunny sooo cute. I've used two 6x6" Paper Pads from Scrapberry's. And this one comes in the "My Little Star" collection. The little rattle and the button is also Scrapberry's embellishment.

This heart charm is from Korthobby.no and is one of my favorite metal pieces. The hanger is from Crafty Secrets but I had this in my stash for quite sometime.

I hope you'll join in on some of the challenges I listed in the top of this post! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)


Ingen kommentarer: