tirsdag 21. juni 2016

Baby Mini Album - DT Scrapberry's

Hello Lovelies! Today I have a little mini album I've made with Scrapberry's papers and embellishement. It nothing fancy this time, but a it's a great gift to someone who just had a baby and it's possible to alter it more with photos and embellishments.

I've used the paperline perfect for babies called "Sweet Dreams". Look at the cute button with the litte cat. All the papers, flowers and buttons are Scrapberry's. Here's the front cover.

This album is a envelope album, I used an 3in1 punchboard from We R Memory Keepers and punched out envelopes in a size I like and put them together for a sweet little mini album.

Here are some of the inside pages: 
I've made small pocket inserts so it's possible to add some extra pictures and text. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and I would love to hear what you think about it. 


Ingen kommentarer: