tirsdag 12. juli 2016

Wall Hanging Piece - DT Flying Unicorn

I haven't really showed you all the projects I did for the July Kit for Flying Unicorn. So I thought this day would be a good day to share a project. I made a wall hanging piece using an album canvas page from Prima.

I fell in love with this photo right away. It's my friends daugther I was so lucky to get to have a photography session with after her confirmation. It looks like a picture that could have been taken 100 years ago. The products are 49 and Market that came in the July Kit from Flying Unicorn.

So the stick came in the kit and I thought it would be awesome to hang the canvas page from. I misted with the tea stain mist that came in the kit, splatted with the coral mist and I stamped with a background stamp. Added strips of papers to create a fun background.

I fuzzy cut the butterfly out from papers in the kit, the flowers are also from the kit, 49 and market.


The red flowers are from Papirdesign. Those are soo gorgeous. I dried brushed them with gesso and added some sewing thread.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Would love to hear what you think..

2 kommentarer:

Valia Katzaki sa...

Absolutely brilliant as always Yasmin! Great photo too!!!

Dr Purva Pius sa...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com