onsdag 23. november 2016

Merry Christmas Card - DT Maya Road

Hello lovelies! Today it's my day over at the Maya Road blog and I'm all into making Christmas cards these days. So I've used some awesome Maya Road products and made a little something.

I've played with some papers from Studiolight but the dies, envelope and little button are all from Maya Road. The flowers are Wild Orchid.


I love using Maya Road envelopes on my cards. They give such great accent and layer. I broken out my sewing machine this time. I haven't used that in ages. Maybe because my room has been piling up with stuff lately and now my creativity is back and I enjoy my room more.


The title and snowflake are both awesome dies from Maya Road. They die-cut really well! I used a thin chipboard piece from quickutz on this. The chipboard is a bit thicker than cardstock.


I'm joining in these challenges with my christmas card: 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :) 

12 kommentarer:

NGCARDS sa...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

mosia sa...

Wonderful!

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jorunn`s scrapperier sa...

Nydelig og så fint du får frem den frostingen.
Takk for at du deltar hos Hobbygarasjen.no
DT Jorunn Elin

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert julekort, Yasmin :) Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Kort´O´Mania. Klem, Veronique

pia iris sa...

Morsomt med konvolutten på. Nydelig kort 😊
Takk for ditt bidrag til Hobbygarasjen. Pia

Suzi Mac sa...

A wonderful card with lots of lovely details. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft Inspiration. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi

chanya13 sa...

A fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight!

Margot-craftcorner sa...

Wow absolutely amazing ... thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & craft - Margot xx

MyPaperFun sa...

Wow... another beautiful Christmas card. I love the Style, faboulus!
Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Cards und More. We would love to see you again ... Katrin DTx

Veronique sa...

Så lekkert Yasmin!!!!! Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Hjerteboden. Klem!

Scrappegarasjen sa...

Så lekkert! Hærlige duse farger..
Takk for at du deltar på scrappagarasjens utfordring!
www.scrappegarasjen.no