tirsdag 4. april 2017

Spring Basket - DT Scrapberry's & Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello Everyone! Today I have a little altered thing to show you. I'm combined two of my designteams bringing in the gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid and the stunning papers from Scrapberry's into the mix. I made a little Spring/Easter Basket I would love to show you.


I have to say I really love the daffodil flowers from Wild Ochid Crafts. They are so gorgeous and perfect for any spring projects.

I made the basket out of an empty nut container. I painted it first with gesso and crackle paint. I glued papers from the Juliet Collection from Scrapberry's and added that to the box.

I made a wreath out of branches to place on top of my basket and decorated with a lot of flowers from Wild Orchid and fuzzy cut some butterflies out of the Juliet Collection from Scrapberry's.

The little bird is an embellishement from Scrapberry's and it was perfect from my little basket. The pinecones are real pinecones we find outside in some of my trees.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and if you want to see more projects with Wild Orchid Crafts products or Scrapberry's products, please visit their blogs. :)

Have a great Creative Day! - Yasmin 

Ingen kommentarer: