fredag 11. august 2017

Steampunkish Card - DT Maya Road

Heellloo!! Finally something is happening on my blog, twice in a week! That's not to shabby. Today I have a Steampunkish card to share with you. I made this card AGES ago for Maya Roads CHA. But I taught today was a good day to share it. I haven't shown it anywhere else before today.

I used papers from Fleur Design on this card, love those papers. It hurt a bit to cut in them. Hahaha.. I used my sewing machine and stitched around the egdes. Added some layers with Maya Road tags and used modeling paste on top.

I made a fun face by using Maya Road glasses and moustache on top of the lightbulb. I also added a button and lightbulb transparency. On top I splashed abit with glimmer glam - stiletto from Tattered Angels. On top of the glasses and moustache I added a bit of Inka Gold - Old Silver.

I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! So happy you where here :) 


3 kommentarer:

Bente Årstad sa...

Knallstilig og kult kort:)

Takk for at du scrapper med oss hos Papirplaneten, DT Bente:)

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous card and love all the brilliant emellishments and elements--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Eulanda sa...

That is just plain cool!! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK for the "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite! LOL! Hugs!